If you are anything like me then your Eric Church Band collection grows so quickly that it hardly
seems like you can keep it under control!
Here are some suggestions for
Organizing your EC "junk"!
1) buy cheap plexi-glass frames to group photos,setlists, m&g passes, and show posters in for
2)start an ECB scrap book for your tickets, photos, autographs etc.
3) file your setlists by date
4) get some inexpensive, clear, plastic, stackable drawers for memorabilia storage and safety.
5) get "cd frams"/"record frames" to display autographed or rare cds
6) roll and tie up your EC shirts (esp one that you don't wear). Make sure the screenprint is showing
7) hang banners, posters and anything over sized from the ceiling...hahaha...uh not really. Take pictures
of your oversized items and then store them.
8) buy shadow boxes for 3d items like guitars, drumsticks, drum heads, bottles, and hats.
9) turn your guitar picks into jewelry.
10) hook buttons, keychains, namebadges together on lanyards
11) buy label maker software and organize your photo cds